04/07/2011

Este tocou-me

Há posts que lemos em blogs que nos tocam, porque parecem que foram escritos especialmente para nós e este é sem dúvida um deles !

O post pertence ao fantástico blog Marc and Angel Hack Life


Some Things You Need To Know


I know you’re reading this.  And I want you to know I’m writing this for you.  Others will be confused.  They will think I’m writing this for them.  But I’m not.
This one’s for you.
I want you to know that life is not easy.  Every day is an unpredictable challenge.  Some days it can be difficult to simply get out of bed in the morning.  To face reality and put on that smile.  But I want you to know, your smile has kept me going on more days than I can count.  Never forget that, even through the toughest times, you are incredible.  You really are.
So smile more often.  You have so many reasons to.  Time and again, my reason is you.
You won’t always be perfect.  Neither will I.  Because nobody is perfect, and nobody deserves to be perfect.  Nobody has it easy, everybody has issues.  You will never know exactly what I’m going through.  And I will never know exactly what you’re going through.  We are all fighting our own unique war.
But we are fighting through it simultaneously, together.
Whenever somebody discredits you, and tells you that you can’t do something, keep in mind that they are speaking from within the boundaries of their own limitations.  Ignore them.  Don’t give in.  In this crazy world that’s trying to make you like everyone else, find the courage to keep being your awesome self.  And when they laugh at you for being different, laugh back at them for being the same.
Remember, our courage doesn’t always roar aloud.  Sometimes it’s the quiet voice at the end of the day whispering, “I will try again tomorrow.”  So stand strong.  Things turn out best for people who make the best out of the way things turn out.
And I am committed to making the best of it along with you.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário